Sunday, October 12, 2014

Mémorial Leclerc-Musée Jean Moulin

This weekend, we are visiting the Mémorial du Maréchal Leclerc de Hauteclocque et de la Libération de Paris/Musée Jean Moulin as part of our larger investigation of French and American experiences and memories of twentieth-century war.  The museums feature Général Philippe Leclerc, head of the Second Armored Division that played a major role in liberating Paris in August 1944, and Jean Moulin, leader of the French resistance and victim of Gestapo murder in 1943.  There are numerous memorials to both Leclerc and Moulin throughout France.  In Paris, Avenue du Général Leclerc serves as a major artery in the city's south; Avenue Jean Moulin and Collège Jean Moulin on Rue Alésia can be found in the 14th arrondissement.


The Mémorial Leclerc-Musée Jean Moulin is located atop the Gare Montparnasse, where Leclerc and Henri Rol-Tanguy of the French Forces of the Interior accepted German commander Dietrich von Choltitz's surrender on August 25, 1944.


Jean Moulin at left; the liberation of Paris in the center; Général Leclerc at right.

2 comments:

  1. I found out, that taking herbal treatment is the best to get rid of hpv as soon as i feel the symptoms of hpv is appearing, i took the healing process by contacting Dr onokun for natural treatment it works wonders, amazingly ever since I had the herbal treatment i have not feel these horrible disease anymore and my doc told me the virus is gone, i am glad i finally got cured out from this horrible disease. every hpv or herpes patients should also get in touch with this herbalist Dr to get ride of these disease forever his email address;
    dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been suffering from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) for the last four years and had constant outbreaks and pains. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday, and i was taking treatments and meds from my doctor. I was taking accyclovir alongside some ointment. I spent so much on meds but the blisters still return after some months. It was early this year, i was using the Internet to see if i could gather any information to get rid of this virus once and for all, using natural herbs. Then i came across a testimony of a woman who was healed from diabetes and Cancer of the breast by one Herbal Dr.yakubu. I copied the email address of the doctor after her testimony. So I sent a message to Dr.yakubu telling him about my Herpes Virus. he told me not to worry that as long as I will make use of the herbs as directed, with God, I will soon testify. I thought he was bluffing. So we got talking and he asked me some questions. He prepared and sent me some herbs in 70ml bottles and ointment, then he guided me on how to use them. In less than 2 months of usage, i was totally healed. The blisters disappeared and the pains gone too. I went for a test and the result was Negative. I had to use a different hospital and the result was same. Since over nine months now, I am Herpes Free.... Please my advise is this, if you have similar sickness or any other sickness at all, Please do not forget to reach out to Dr.yakubu on : (dr.yakubuherbalhealingclinic@gmail.com). you can also reach the doctor on whatsapp +2348057353647

    ReplyDelete