Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Fall Break in Austria and the Czech Republic

I spent most of the fall break with my friend who lives in Vienna. Besides those snuggle-in-bed-for-24-hour days, I visited Salzburg and Prague. 

Vienna, Schönbrunn Palace, the "Versailles" of Austria



Salzburg, the birthplace of Mozart and Sound of Music. The tour guide told me that Dietrich Mateschitz, who co-founded Red Bull and is the wealthiest person in Austria, lives in Salzburg, alone and s-i-n-g-l-e. 



I am sixteen, going on seventeen…







Czech Republic, Prague, the Paris of the East




Renee

1 comment:

  1. I have been suffering from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) for the last four years and had constant outbreaks and pains. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday, and i was taking treatments and meds from my doctor. I was taking accyclovir alongside some ointment. I spent so much on meds but the blisters still return after some months. It was early this year, i was using the Internet to see if i could gather any information to get rid of this virus once and for all, using natural herbs. Then i came across a testimony of a woman who was healed from diabetes and Cancer of the breast by one Herbal Dr.yakubu. I copied the email address of the doctor after her testimony. So I sent a message to Dr.yakubu telling him about my Herpes Virus. he told me not to worry that as long as I will make use of the herbs as directed, with God, I will soon testify. I thought he was bluffing. So we got talking and he asked me some questions. He prepared and sent me some herbs in 70ml bottles and ointment, then he guided me on how to use them. In less than 2 months of usage, i was totally healed. The blisters disappeared and the pains gone too. I went for a test and the result was Negative. I had to use a different hospital and the result was same. Since over nine months now, I am Herpes Free.... Please my advise is this, if you have similar sickness or any other sickness at all, Please do not forget to reach out to Dr.yakubu on : (dr.yakubuherbalhealingclinic@gmail.com). you can also reach the doctor on whatsapp +2348057353647

    ReplyDelete