Monday, November 3, 2014

Kianna's and Tessla's Journey to Spain

Tessla and I went to Spain for our fall break, and we decided to go to Barcelona and Madrid. We went to Barcelona first and the first thing we did was go to the Sagrada Familia. Despite the fact that it has been under construction for over 10 years, it still looks beautiful.






After the Sagrada Familia, we walked down to the Arc del Triomf, which was built to resemble the Arc de Triomphe in Paris. It even had a park that you could walk down just like the Champs-Elysées.

 



         Here I am blowing bubbles in the Park de Sant Joan!





The day ended with a visit to the Monjuntic Fountain. It is a must see if you plan to go to Barcelona, and it was my favorite part of Barcelona.  



On our trip to Barcelona, we happened to run into these lovely F&M ladies at Park Guell! What were the odds? And it was such a nice day outside!  Check out the background.


               We could not go to Spain without showing our love to our S.I.S.T.E.R.S back at home!







The sunset was so nice, and there was a view of Barcelona from Park Guell.





To end another good day in Barcelona, we went to the Torre Agbar. I also got to show off some of my artist moves. 





Our journey to Barcelona ended on my birthday with a trip to the aquarium. 


















I found Nemo and Dory. "Fish are friends, not food!"

We had a nice snack on the dock overlooking the Mediterranean Sea.



In Madrid we went on a free walking tour, and got to stand in the center of Spain, since Madrid is the capital and in the middle of Spain. We were also told that it was good luck to stand on the 0 km, because standing on it means you will come back to Madrid some day.


This is the famous strawberry tree, but strawberries do not grow on trees. The fruit they call a strawberry is really called "Arbutus unedo". I got to try one and it was ripe. It had the texture of a peach, but had a lot of seeds like a raspberry or pomegranate. It only grows in the Mediterranean area and Ireland.



This work of art is located on the side of a hotel.  It is made up of over 4,200 CDs.


We also got the chance to go into the Royal Palace of Madrid.  It has 3,418 rooms, but we only got to see 32 of them. They claim it's the largest palace in Europe.


We also spent a day at a modern art museum, where there was an exhibit on World War II.





We went to the Egyptian Temples in Madrid.



We watched street performers roller skating in the Puerta del Sol, the main plaza in Madrid. One of the performers had an Franklin & Marshall shirt on, so I needed to get a picture with her!


2 comments:

  1. Indees, Kianna and Tessla enjoyed their journey in SPain. And Why not?? After all, its one of very beautiful European country.
    traveling europe on a budget

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been suffering from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) for the last four years and had constant outbreaks and pains. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday, and i was taking treatments and meds from my doctor. I was taking accyclovir alongside some ointment. I spent so much on meds but the blisters still return after some months. It was early this year, i was using the Internet to see if i could gather any information to get rid of this virus once and for all, using natural herbs. Then i came across a testimony of a woman who was healed from diabetes and Cancer of the breast by one Herbal Dr.yakubu. I copied the email address of the doctor after her testimony. So I sent a message to Dr.yakubu telling him about my Herpes Virus. he told me not to worry that as long as I will make use of the herbs as directed, with God, I will soon testify. I thought he was bluffing. So we got talking and he asked me some questions. He prepared and sent me some herbs in 70ml bottles and ointment, then he guided me on how to use them. In less than 2 months of usage, i was totally healed. The blisters disappeared and the pains gone too. I went for a test and the result was Negative. I had to use a different hospital and the result was same. Since over nine months now, I am Herpes Free.... Please my advise is this, if you have similar sickness or any other sickness at all, Please do not forget to reach out to Dr.yakubu on : (dr.yakubuherbalhealingclinic@gmail.com). you can also reach the doctor on whatsapp +2348057353647

    ReplyDelete